West Coast in October
As we welcome October to Eriska, we're fortunate to have had the sun following us this week with some incredible sunsets our guests have loved. Our thoughts now draw to autumn's cooling weather with bracken yellowing, misty hills and wood smoke over the moors and glens.
The autumn season on the West Coast of Scotland is a buzz of activity and visitors are treated the to the weather and wildlife unfolding along the island shores.
Eriska's Top 6 West Coast October tips:
1. Incredible dark skies - As the nights creep in, the skies come alive on the west coast offering incredible dark skies especially on the Islands - perfect for starting the stargazing seasons.
2. The Battle begins – The Deer rutting season begins fierce battles for breeding rights. Listen out and you ight be lucky enough to hear the roaring and clash of antlers can be heard across the land.
4. Thermal warmers – Eriska Steam room and Sauna is perfect for warming the body and soul after brisk walks under the golden canopies and cooling shores around the island.
5. Relax, Restore and Revive – Designed to induce a sense of peace and tranquillity, our relaxation room encourages your mind to drift over the shores while immersing your body in the Spa warmth.
6. Organic treats – Using natural products is a must, Eriska spa products from Ishga and ESPA harvest the finest natural products to rejuvenate the skin.