Following the success of our bi-annual wine weekends, back by popular demand, we invite you to join us as we indulge in our Autumn Wine Weekend on 16th - 19th November 2012
and share the Eriska Experience with fellow wine lovers. Philippe Larue
from L'Art Du Vin
will lead us from the famous sweet wines of Cote du Layon, to the dry head of the river at Sancerre and Pouilly Fume, with reds from Chinon and Saumur, as well as some bubbles and sparkles too.
Our Head Chef, Simon McKenzie
, will be matching the menu with Philippe to celebrate some of the more imaginative and inventive concepts.
Prices for the weekend start from £200 per person per night
- Bed and breakfast in luxurious accommodation
- Fine dining in our 3AA Rosette Restaurant each evening
- Delicious gourmet dinner on the Saturday evening complimented by a selection of wines
- Guidence and personal wine advice from our resident wine expert throughout the weekend
- Morning Coffee and Afternoon Tea each day
- Full use of our Luxury Leisure Facilities; 17m indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gym, golf course, croquet lawn and multi-purpose sports hall
Click here to book online or phone 01631 720371 to reserve your space.