March marks the start of Spring, no other season brings the feeling of new life and rejuvenation on the west coast. There are flowers starting to bloom, lambs beginning to grace the fields and the excitement of summer in the air.
Here at the Isle of Eriska we love Easter time, the school break and we are delighted to welcome back couples and families to the West Coast and our 5 star luxury island retreat. Being on the west coast it is a great time for everyone to get outside to the great outdoors.
Not to miss this Easter;
- The Scottish Sea Life Sanctuary in Oban is hosting its annual Easter Fun Day on the 27th of March. It is Oban's biggest Chocolate Easter Egg Hunt and there is a fun assortment of Easter crafts and activities for the whole family to enjoy, as well as talks and feeding displays.
- Chocolate work shop for the kids – The award winning Oban Chocolate Co. opens its doors to its factory and under supervision, kids can make their very own Belgian chocolate for their parents (or themselves!)
Eriska’s Easter offerings;
- Our Chef Paul Leonard has been out foraging around the Island for wild foods, and alongside our gardener Dougie, they are already in the garden seeding everything in preparation for spring with the greenhouse bursting in anticipation of our seasonal spring menu.
- The Stables Spa offering ESPA and ISHGA products is well worth a visit. Hotel and local guests to the west coast are welcome to enjoy the comforts of the Spa, a range of treatments are on offer followed by a light lunch.
- With a range of mouth-watering seasonal dishes, Easter is a delicious time to come and stay at the Isle of Eriska. We cater for everyone in our New Deck restaurant and restaurant offering a seasonal Tasting Menu and Restaurant Menu, children are treated to High Tea and room service is ready available, to ensure that the whole family gets the Easter break they deserve.
Eriska is still offering winter rates Dinner, Bed and Breakfast starting from *£333.00 in March and we hope we can welcome you to the West Coast the for Easter weekend for further information
please do not heistate to contact the reception team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*subject to terms and conditions